Simphy 2.8 version is mainly focused on updating graphing module and fixing some critical bugs especially in touch screen devices.
- Now we can choose multiple units to plot together
- Graphs can be stacked over one another, useful especially when units are different
- Graph legends are displayed on graph itself to allow showing/hiding them quickly
- Graph has option to take continuous input or plot data for a defined interval
- Graph has option to update after a pre defined number of frames, which lets user to collect data after every fixed interval of time.
- Fixed improper handling of touch events at some places in circuit simulator and during picking of objects
- Multiple mouse events received in single frame are stored in array and passed one by one to event handler
- Context menu event is triggered from system event rather than creating explicitly from right click event
- Canvas now supports High DPI screens having non integral scale factor
- Zoom and simulation speed control sliders are set as non movable to allow changing value with one touch
- Updated geometry and circuit module to interact with touch/pen