Brush and Texures
The brush is the object associated with body or world used to render it, while texture is image associated with brush. You can associate images with objects or set background of the scene to create fancy simulations.
Add Brush to Body
The brush is the object associated with body or world used to render it, while texture is image associated with brush.
To Edit brush associated with body:
- select body
- right click to get popup menu
- now select edit body, which displays body properties dialog box
- Now click select beside Brush Label to show brush panel as shown
- uncheck outline to skip outline draw (useful for objects with texture)
- You also can set outline style from list (will work only when outline checkbox is checked)
- Choose Fill pattern Style to fill with predefined textures
- You may browse images for textures, but make sure images are small in size (upto 128kb) to load properly, loading high resolution images as texture will drastically reduce performance.
- Auto adjust tries to map texture in bounding rectangle of object.
- You must press save in Brush dialog as well as Body edit dialog to set brush permanently.
Add brush to world
To Edit brush associated with world:
- make sure simulation panel is open
- right click onto most node to show world setting popup
- now select edit, which displays world settings dialog box.
- Now click select beside Brush Label to show brush panel as shown above.