Welcome to SimPHY Wiki
Simphy is 2D physics simulation software created to help students learn physics in very interactive way. You are at this page as you want to learn how to use this piece of gem in your studies. Follow the help given here and try to create simulation accordingly in Simphy. Don’t panic its too easy.
The capacity to learn is a gift, The ability to learn is skill, The willingness to learn is a choice.
Feel free to experiment with downloaded simulations and come back here if want to do your own.
- Download and Install Simphy as per instructions
- Run Simphy application
- Open predefined simulations from Main menu>>simulations
- Play/Pause simulation by pressing spacebar
- Try moving/creating objects with mouse
- Download simulations from simulation hub
- Open these simulations in Simphy (file>>open menu)