https://simphy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/logo1-1.png 0 0 Mahesh Kurmi https://simphy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/logo1-1.png Mahesh Kurmi2021-12-28 07:57:412021-12-28 08:17:23SimPHY on Mac OS silicon (M1 chipset)
After a huge amount of efforts and time we are proud to announce that SimPHY now works natively on MacOS arm64.
However we could’t still create dmg installer, means Jva will have to be installed.
Follow the steps to get it working
- install Java for M1: https://cdn.azul.com/zulu/bin/zulu11.52.13-ca-jre11.0.13-macosx_aarch64.dmg
- download simphy java app:https://github.com/maheshkurmi/simphy-mac-m1
- extract above zip
- double click simphy.jar to run app
- if it does’t work, run command
java -jar simphy.jar
- If still it does’t work, share the outcome of terminal