Terms and Conditions for Website Use by Subscribers
Terms and Conditions for Website Use by Subscribers
The terms and conditions under which you may use https://www.simphy.com (“the Website”). If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately.
By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
This Agreement is between Simphy softwares(OPC) Private Limited and you. It is a legal document which sets out your rights and obligations and those of Simphy in relation to your access to and use of the Website. In all cases the English Language Version of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to supersede all versions in other languages.
Browse at your own risk
Please note that you access and use the Website at your own risk. Simphy is not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Website.
Simphy assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which the Website has links and if you access any such linked website(s) you do so at your own risk.Simphy inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement by Simphy of the materials on such websites.Simphy does not permit any third party to operate a link to the Website without obtaining Simphy written consent.
Simphy reserves the right to make subsequent changes to, modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Website at any time with or without notice.
Purpose of the Website
The purpose of the Website is to provide educational softwares and simulations for your personal information only. It is not intended for trading or advice purposes.
The Website and its contents are protected by copyright under international laws and such copyright and any other rights in the Website and its contents are owned by or licensed to Simphy. Additional restrictions apply to downloading, copying or printing subscription content made available through the Website, to which the Terms and Conditions supplied to subscribers of Simphy’s services applies. Otherwise, you may view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the Website provided that it is for your personal, non-commercial use only and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
You acknowledge that by posting materials on the Website you grant to Simphy an irrevocable, perpetual royalty free worldwide licence to use the materials both on the Website and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing and broadcasting and otherwise transmitting and adapting and editing the materials.
The contents of the Website may not be disseminated in part or in whole without the prior written consent of Simphy. You may not use, adapt or create derivative works from the Website for any commercial purpose.
In addition, you may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
Simphy does not permit any third party to, in any way, frame the Website without obtaining Simphy’s prior written consent. No part of the Website may be reproduced in any way on any other website.
Simphy will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement or otherwise), even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by Simphy, or the possibility of it was brought to Simphy’s attention.
The Website and the materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” and an “as available” basis and Simphy makes no and excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws) all warranties, representations, terms and conditions of any kind whether express or implied.
Computer Viruses and Errors
Whilst Simphy will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted Simphy makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses, other malicious code, bugs and harmful components.
Simphy shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the Website if Simphy determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which it determines in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
Should you wish to make any comments to Simphy about the Website or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact Simphy by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Code of Conduct
When participating on or using the Website, you agree not to –
- Promote or solicit any illegal activity on the Website,
- Transmit, post or forward any unauthorised advertisements or junk mail on the Website,
- Engage in any unacceptable behaviour including without limitation using foul or obscene language, harassing, threatening, embarrassing or intimidating any other user, person or entity,
- Transmit, post or forward any unlawful, harmful, obscene, demeaning, defamatory, threatening, abusive, sensitive, harassing, vulgar, pornographic, crude, sexist, hateful or otherwise offensive material to any other user, person or entity on any basis including without limitation on the basis of gender, race, religious affirmation or sexual preference,
- Transmit, post or forward any material which contains viruses or other computer programming routines or engines which damage or interfere with any system, data or information,
- Transmit, post or forward any information or material that in any way infringes any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party nor shall you change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the Website,
- Use the Website in any manner that adversely affects its availability to other users,
- Use any bulletin board on the Website for any purpose other than personal communication,
- Use the Website in any manner other than as an individual user,
- Use the Website in any manner which is contrary to applicable laws or regulations,
- Impersonate in any manner any other Website user.
Simphy reserves the right to discontinue your use of the Website without notice if you use the Website in any objectionable manner including without limitation if you breach the above code of conduct.
If you have a complaint or would like to comment on any matter, please contact Simphy via by e-mailing email@example.com.